Monday, 22 September 2014

Christmas Owl

Hi, I'm back crafting again :)  I've now settled back into 'normal' life after spending three months travelling overland in Africa from Ethiopia to Victoria Falls.  It was an amazing experience!  

But now the countdown to Christmas is on.  I thought it was time to start on my favourite type of card -christmas cards- yay!  I used the sketch from freshly made sketches and some Lawn Fawn goodies.
 









Supplies: Cuttlebug snowfall embossing folder
BoBunny Elf Magic 6x6 pad
BoBunny Mistletoe 6x6 pad
Lawn Fawn Winter Owl Clear Stamp
Lawn Fawn Into the Woods Clear Stamp - Branch 

I love this owl - so cute. I coloured the image with copics and fuzzy cut him out.  The branch was stamped using Simon Says Dark Chocolate Ink Pad.  I would like to enter this card into Lawnscaping Challenge Critters Galore and Sweet Stampin' Christmas Critters

Thanks for looking, have a great monday evening.

A x






7 comments:

  1. This card is so cute!! Love the embossed background and the adorable owl!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love that sweet owl, and I love the clean, fresh look of your card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fantastic! Love your owl and the coloring. So glad you joined us this week at FMS….and what an amazing experience you must have had on your travels. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used that Lawn Fawn owl! He's so cute and needs to fly to my house to live ;) He just pops against that snowy scene, love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhh so beautiful!! Love the colors and take on the sketch, that owl is super cute! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this! Fabulous use of white space, traditional colours with a modern twist - perfect! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this, it just makes my heart sing! Thanks so much for joing in with Christmas at Sweet Stampin' xx

    ReplyDelete