Monday, 29 September 2014

Hello Autumn

Hi,

Hope everyone has had a great Sunday.  

I would like to share a card I made today for the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I love this sketch by Karren  and was excited at the prospect of using my newly purchased MFT tag dies.



There are a lot of beautiful Autumn/Fall cards on show in blogland at the moment and it inspired me to make my first one!  Now some keen eyed amongst you will notice that I live in Australia and it is actually coming into spring here!  However being a Scottish girl I always associate this time of year with Autumn, and I don't think that will ever change!





 Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Into the Woods Clear Stamps
Lawn Fawn Into the Woods paper
MFT Pierced Traditional Tag Stax
Doodlebug Tangerine Sprinkles
Simon says Ink Pads - Lipstick Red, Sunshine, Orange Peel, Green Apple, Dark Chocolate
Simon Says Woodgrain Cardstock

I seem to have a thing for cute stamps at the moment and love this little fox. I coloured him in with my copics. Here is a close up of the tag:




I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:




Thanks for looking,

Ax

8 comments:

  1. This is such a charming card and your coloring is just beautiful, Andrea!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Great use of the sketch. Love that little fox. So glad you joined us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming! I love the leaf paper with the stamped leaves carrying over and falling around the cute little fox! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is sweet, Andrea - love your tag! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet tag! and the embossed background is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooooo cute :) beautiful coloring and I love those tiny little leaves. Thank you for sharing with ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fox is just too adorable and I love how he's sitting on a pile of autumn leaves! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, there's an abundance of lovely autumn cards in 'blog land' and I'm sure counting your's as one of them! Ever so lovely with the sweet fox nestled in his pile of leaves! Happy "fall" to the Scottish gal ready to enjoy Spring! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete