Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Penguin Fun

Hello everyone,

A few weeks ago I came across Squirrel's World of Craft blog and her fun Great Penguin Challenge.  I have loads of penguin stamps and thought it would be fun to join in. This LOTV penguin stamp 'snow cute' is one of my favourites - really sweet image and quick and easy to colour, which is a bonus when it comes to creating masses of Christmas cards :)





Supplies:
Paper - Pink Petticoat Large snowflakes
Stamp - LOTV Snow Cute
Sentiment - LOTV Christmas Wishes
Large Snowflake - Simon Says Ashlynn Snowflake
Small Snowflakes - Memory Box Crystalline Border




 


I coloured Mr Penguin with my copics and used glossy accents on his nose.  I added some glitter glue to the ground and to the sentiment.  I love using glitter on my Christmas cards. 


I would like to enter the following challenges:
 Divas by Design - Pretty In Glitter
 ABC Christmas Challenge - S for Something Festive
 Crafting by Designs - Get Ready for Christmas

Thanks for looking, happy crafting.

Ax


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, such an adorable penguin hunny, thank you so much for joining in and supporting the fun at TGPC. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with that adorable penguin...thanks for sharing it at Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh this image is very sweet and your card is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card so pretty LOVE the colour too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete