Saturday, 27 September 2014

Special Delivery

Hi everyone,

Hope your having a lovely weekend. 

I would like to share a card with you today that I made for a friend who had a beautiful baby boy a few weeks ago.  I had the pleasure of meeting him today and he had way more hair than this wee one!






I absolutely love this stamp from LOTV, its called New Arrival, and is so cute!! I decided to keep the card simple with focus on the main image.  I added some hessian in the background to give the card more warmth and texture. I accented the image with some wooden stars and coloured the image with copics.  

Here is a close up:


Supplies:
Nitwits - Winter Wishes Paper
LOTV - New Arrival Stamp
Clearly Besotted - Sweet Little Sentiments - new baby
Studio Calico - wooden stars
Kraft Card and Hessian - from stash



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



Thanks for looking,

Ax 

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet card! Such a precious image and colored so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - that image is so sweet and you coloured it beautifully.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete