Monday, 6 October 2014

Incy Wincy Spider

Good evening,

Hope everyone has had a great day. I'm loving having Monday off this week, extra time to craft :)  I wish we had more public holidays. 

Today I made my first ever Halloween card. It's not really a big thing over here in Australia and I don't own any crafty Halloween supplies.  However, I was browsing digital paper sites (I'm addicted to digital paper) and came across a Halloween paper kit for only $1 from KHDigi - absolute bargain, so obviously I had to buy it!!

The Card Concept have a colour challenge at the moment with Black, Orange and White - perfectly matching the colours my new Halloween paper pack.


I wanted to play along with Case This Sketch this week too so based my card layout on their fab design.  Check out their website for all the amazing inspiration.



Here is the card :)


My card probably fits best with the clean and layered card style.  I used 5 designer papers,  and a digital stamp for the incy wincy spider which I coloured with copics and then added glossy accents.  The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted - Sweet Little Sentiments. The dots are Doodlebug Sprinkles in Beetle Black and Tangerine. 





I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Fab N Funky Challenges - Halloween

Thanks for looking. Please feel free to leave a comment and then I can come and visit you.

Ax 

6 comments:

  1. Ooh...great card and a fabulous way to use up some of your Halloween patterned paper scraps! Love this idea. Thank you for playing along with us at the Card Concept Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh.. it is really cute! Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept! - xoxo Yoonsun Hur

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute clean and layered card-thanks for sharing it with us at the Card Concept Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making your first Halloween card! You did a perfect job on it, too! Love the sketch you used.

    Thanks for playing with us at The Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those papers and your card! x

    ReplyDelete