Monday, 13 October 2014

It's Snowing....

Hi,

I hope everyone is having a great Monday.  So I have another Christmas card to share with you today!!  I was browsing through my digital stamps and came across this snowman from All Dressed Up called 'It's Snowing'. He was crying out to be coloured!
I decided to go Monochromatic so I could enter A Random Fan's challenge. Being a winter image and that it is my favourite colour I had to go with Blue!  I really, really wanted to colour the little Robin brown but to go with the theme he had to be blue - I  actually think he looks really cute.

Here's my card.



Supplies:
LOTV - Frosty Christmas Paper Pad
AC Cardstock Ocean
All Dressed Up - It's Snowing Digital Stamp
Marianne Design - Snowflake Die
Marianne Design - Icicle Die
Doodlebug Sprinkles - Liliy White
The Ribbon Girl - Cheesecloth
Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Stickles - Diamond
Gems, pearls and snowman embellishment from stash

Here is a close up of the Snowman.

  
The last few cards I have made have been clean and simple so I thought it was time to make a card with a few more embellishments. I added cheesecloth, snowflake sequins, a brad, a gem, some pearls, enamel dots, liquid pearls, glitter and a snowman word embellishment....that's a lot for me! 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of your day.

Hugs Ax 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Andrea! Fabulous colouring and pretty papers... oh yes, and the little blue bird looks great too. He looks like he should be blue, not brown!
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up, good luck in the challenge and I hope you join us again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for playing along over at All Dressed Up challenge - "Anything Goes”!

    Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth
    All Dressed Up
    x x x

    ReplyDelete