Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Nuts about you!

Good morning everyone,

So I'm jumping seasons again and going back to an Autumn card today! I used a digi stamp from Whimsie Doodles called I'm Nuts About You. I love their images.


Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles - I'm Nuts About You - Digital Stamp with Sentiment
Carta Bella - A Perfect Autumn Paper
Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock
Die-namics - Sentiment Strips
 Die-namics - Pierced Squares Stax
Orange Button and String from stash 


I love these warm Autumnal colours.  If only the trees in Sydney looked like these in Autumn...sigh! This image was great fun to colour but took me absolutely ages!!....I'm still a learner with my copics. My inspiration for the colouring comes from Laura aka The Crafty Sister. Her colouring is absolutely amazing.

Here is a close up of the little fellows :)



 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for looking.  Feel free to leave any comments so then I can come and visit you! 

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Hugs Ax

4 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea. Love the layout and design ... and the beautiful background paper is perfect to set off your adorable image. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh...this is just so cute, Andrea! Love that image with the fun sentiment! So happy you could join us at ATS&M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this super sweet card - gorgeous coloring! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those squirrels are just so adorable and beautifully coloured too, great card. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

    ReplyDelete