Sunday, 12 October 2014

Robin

Happy Sunday afternoon,

It's Christmas card time again, my favourite type of card :) Unfortunately though I still have not made anywhere near enough for this Christmas.  For the card I'm sharing with you today I used the fabulous sketch by Amy at Freshly Made Sketches.



 



 
Supplies:
Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder
Echo Park Wintertime Paper 
Digistamp Boutique -  Cute Robin Chicklets
MFT Die namics  - Accent it - Celebrate
 Simon Says Stamp Christmas 3x4 Stamp set
American Crafts Wow extra fine glitter Pomegranate


 
I got my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder out again - I love it.  I added some paper from Echo Park Wintertime paper pad and made a border using Celebrate Die Set from MFT and double-sided adhesive tape with some red glitter. 
For the image I used Cute Robin digital stamp available from Digistamp Boutique.   It is on offer at the moment :)
I do love the fact that you are resize digi stamps to suit your card.  I coloured this little fellow with my copics. I also added some glitter to his hat with Wink of Stella clear brush though it is hard to pick out from the photo.

  
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking, please feel free to leave a comment so I can then come and visit you.  If I spent as much time making cards as I did viewing people's blogs I would have made all my christmas cards by now - hehe.

Hugs Ax

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute Christmas card. Love that little robin.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love everything about this card -- the mix of colors and patterns, the texture, the glitter, the cute image....I could go on and on. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. Thank you for joining us at the ABC Challenge for our 'U is for Unique' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete