Monday, 6 October 2014

Spring Pup

Hi peeps,

I decided to play along again this week with Freshly Made Sketches. I always spend ages agonising over the layout of my cards so it's great to have a sketch to follow. This time I decided to make a fresh spring card to fit with the season here in Sydney.  

This wee puppy has been coloured in for months so I thought it was about time to make a card with him.  He is one of four cute images from the 'Naughty Puppies' collection which is available from Wee Stamps




 Supplies:
 Wee Stamps - Naughty Puppies digital stamp
Neenah Paper - Desert Storm
Pink Petticoat Paper -  Lots of Really Big Dots - Silver
                                Honeycomb - Sweet Apricot
                                Solid colour -  Ocean Breeze
Doodlebug - Swimming Pool Sprinkles



Here is a close up of him.  I added some glossy accents to the paw prints but you cannot really make this out from the photo.



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for looking, I'm off to bed now as its super late.  Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with another card :) Please feel free to leave a comment and then I can come and visit you too.

Ax

2 comments:

  1. This is just so super sweet. I adore it so much! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rita, and thanks for picking me as a princess this week. :)

      Delete