Monday, 24 November 2014

Bright and Sunny!

Hi peeps,

I decided to move away from Christmas cards just for one day!!  I think it had something to do with the 37 degree Celsius heat we had yesterday.  We are well and truly coming into summer here in Sydney, hence the bright and sunny card!

I based my card on the great sketch from Freshly Made Sketches which I rotated 90 degrees.

  


 Here is my take on it:

 Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps - Life is Good
Lawn Fawn Dies - Life is Good
Memory Box Dies - Puffy Clouds
MFT Die-namics - Fishtail Flags Layers Stax
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 14
Clearly Besotted - Scalloped Edges Die Collection 
Nitwits Digital Paper Solids - From the Sea 


Apologies for the slightly blurry photo, I didn't realise until I uploaded it and by then it was to dark to take another one.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking and hopefully see you again soon,
Hugs Ax

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully cheerful card! I love the colors you chose and the layers have created wonderful dimension that really make this scene come to life. Beautifully created! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Andrea. Love all the layers of dimension in this CAS beauty! Fabulous summery card. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun and summery card! Such a clever take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, I love this fun "day at the beach" card! Great use of dies to create this fabulous scene! So happy you could join us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, fresh and sunny, love it. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love the little clouds!

    ReplyDelete