Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Snowflakes Everywhere!

Hi everyone,

I can't believe it has been a week since my last post...... and that it is November already - where is the time going!!! Christmas is going to be here before we know it.  The rush is now on to get all my Christmas cards finished so I can post them off to all my friends and family in the UK.

Today I am sharing a card with one of my favourite stamps - LOTV James the Bear- In the Snow which I coloured with my copics. Unfortunately he is now retired, but they have load of other adorable stamps. 

 
Supplies: 
LOTV - James - In the Snow
LOTV - Christmas Sentiment Tags
Spellbinders Dies Standard Circles Large
Spellbinders Dies - Lacy Circles
Memory Box Dies - Crystalline Border
Neenah Cardstock - Desert Storm
Sweet Shoppe - Tis the Season For: Joy Digital Snowflake Paper
Silver glitter paper and white glitter paper
Memento - Rich Cocoa Pad
Ranger Stickles Waterfall Glitter
Ranger Liquid Pearls White Opal
Wink of Stella - clear pen
 Ribbon, Twine and Snowflake charm from stash



This card is covered in snowflakes - snowflake paper, snowflake die-cuts and even a snowflake charm!  
For the top half of the card I die-cut different shapes and sizes of snowflakes using Memory Box Crystalline border and glued them to the cardstock to give an embossed appearance. I also die-cut the flakes in silver and white glitter paper and surrounded James with them. For the snowfall I used liquid pearls.  I love glitter and sparkle on my wintry Christmas cards and couldn't resist using Wink of Stella on his hat and covering the ground with some glitter glue!


Here is a close up of James:
 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for looking, and hopefully I'll be back soon with some more cards.

Hugs, Ax 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love that sweet image! Too cute! Love all of the sparkle too! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this he is so adorable and I was sure the top panel was embossed till I finished reading, very clever and very effective, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz and Divas by Design this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Andrea, a lovely design and pretty colour combo - a gorgeous colouring of the cute James and lovely sparkling and details!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, sweet, sweet James! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Andrea. :) Look forward to hearing from you. Mum and Dad X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Andrea! Love the blue and kraft combo and James Bear is always a winner.
    Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’, good luck in the challenge and I hope you will be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering our 'Merry Christmas' challenge with your lovely card Andrea.

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete