Saturday, 6 December 2014

Birthday Surprise!

Hi everyone, happy Saturday,

I can't believe it has been 12 days since I lasted posted on my blog!!  Unfortunately I've struggled to make any cards recently as my mojo has completely deserted me :(  I've also been busy trying to get christmas pressies all wrapped and sent off to my family in the UK in time for Christmas - thankfully I am almost done, only one more package to send.

I managed to put this very simple birthday card together last night. The recipient lives in the UK and their birthday is on Tuesday.... I only posted it this morning!...so it's going to be a tad late.  Better late than never though!

This fab stamp from LOTV  has been coloured for a couple of months and I thought it was about time I used it.  As my mojo has disappeared the rest of the card is very simple  - thankfully the main image is colourful!

 Supplies:
LOTV stamp - Surprise!
Clearly Besotted Stamps - A Little Sentimental
Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock
Doodlebug Sprinkles - Limeade, Blue Jean,Swimming Pool,
            Bumblebee, Ladybug, Tangerine, Spring
Copics

Here is a close up of pup:


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking and hopefully I will see you soon...if my mojo comes back!!

Hugs Ax

4 comments:

  1. Nothing says happy birthday better than... surprise! Such a cute image and you colored it in a beautiful way!
    Thanks so much for playing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is super cute, I luv the darlin image. perhaps you will get some more cards completed this week...have fun!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card... Thank you for playing along with us this week at 'Papertake Weekly'...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweet LOTV image - fab birthday card! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete