Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Woohoo....I'm a Doodlelicious Diva!

Hello crafting friends,

Apologies for the lateness of this post - epic fail with my scheduling!

Sooo I have some very exciting news to share with you all....... though I may have given it away in the blog title - hehe!!!  I am now an official member of the Whimsie Doodles Design Team - yipee!  You may have heard me mention this before but I LOVE Whimsie Doodles digital stamps, they are just so darn cute and so much fun to colour.  I am so looking forward to sharing all Melyssa's wonderful digital images with you. 



This month's challenge at Whimsie Doodles is Celebrating the Holidays. There are digital images up for grabs and a chance to be a guest designer too!  For my DT card I used the cutest image ever -  'Big Gift'.  I coloured her in with my copics and added Wink of Stella to the rim and pom pom of her hat. I decided to try and stay away from the traditional red and green for this card and chose some fresh bright colours from Echo Park Merry and Bright paper pad.  The wee stars used to frame her and the negative die cuts from Simon Says Stamp Falling Stars Die.


Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Big Gift
 Clearly Besotted Stamps - Modern Christmas
Echo Paper Digital Paper - Merry and Bright Pack 2
Hero Arts Ink - Soft Pool 
MFT Die-namics Blueprints 10
Simon Says Stamp Falling Stars Die
Doodlebug Sprinkles - Swimming Pool
Wink of Stella White Pen


You can check out the rest of the DT fabulous makes over on the Whimsie Doodles Blog. 

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for looking and have a great day.  Hope to see you again soon. 

Ax










4 comments:

  1. love the bright colors! and naughty you for being late!!!! lol!!! looking forward to working with you!!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute and pretty card....congrats on your new dt spot, enjoy...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is terrific! I love your card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, your coloring is amazing....Merry Christmas!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete