Monday, 5 January 2015

Beary Cute

Hi Crafting Friends and Happy New Year :)

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and has fully recovered from their New Year celebrations.  I only had a few days off during the holiday period and thoroughly enjoyed them however I feel I now need a holiday after mad chaos that was December!  I'm not sure where the month went, I certainly didn't get much crafting done!  Hopefully now that things are quietening down (please?!) I will get a little more time to craft :)

Today I am showcasing one of the super cute new releases at Whimsie Doodles.
This wee fellow is called Heart Strings Bear and well...he is so adorable. I coloured him with my copics and fuzzy cut him out.

 Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Heart Strings Bear
Simon Says Stamp -  Falling Hearts Stencil
Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste
Simon Says Stamp Dies - Large Holiday Stamps
Simon Says Stamp Die - Small Love You
Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock
Becky Higgins Project Life - Super Cute Cards
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella Clear Pen
Twine from Stash


I created the background using embossing paste - I love this stuff!!  The frame I cut out from 3x4 Journaling cards from a Project Life pack I bought on sale. I love the colours in this pack and am sure I will be using them again and again....to make cards!!  I coloured the die cut heart with copic R81 to match my image and then added some glossy accents.  I also coloured the die cut sentiment using R0000.  

Here is a close up of the cutie:


 I would like to link this card up with the following challenges:

Make sure you pop over to the Whimsie Doodles Blog to see all the other fantastic cards the girls have created with new images.

Thanks for looking, hopefully see you again soon.
 Hugs Ax


12 comments:

  1. I really wavy to pick up this little teddy and give him a big hug as you've brought him to life so well with your fabulous colouring Andrea!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha, thanks so much Christine. Is that you not checking again before you hit the post/publish button!! Saying that this post shouldn't be up yet!! It was supposed to go up in an hour when the WD post goes up - better go check the time on my blogger!!! xx

      Delete
  3. Super cute card! Love your beautiful colouring.
    Thank you for joining our "something new" challenge this week at Sweet Stampin, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet little card, cute bear
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming car. Love it!Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and please join us again for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card! Love the soft colors! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!
    - Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card. Love the design.Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is just the sweetest card! I love it!! So glad you shared at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you will join us again for our new challenge tomorrow! Happy Saturday!
    Hugs,
    Debbie, DT

    ReplyDelete