Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Under the Weather

Hi everyone,

I hope your week is going well.  I'm super excited to be a guest designer for Crafting By Designs Challenge Blog. The theme for this week's challenge is Under the Weather/Get Well.... and here is my card :)


Supplies:
From the Heart Stamps - Rainy Day
AC Cardstock - Oceano
DCWV - Sky's the Limit Stack
Papermania - Plain Blue Vellums Pack
MFT Stencils - Raindrops  
MFT Die-namics - Pierced Squares Stax
Memory Box Dies - Puffy Clouds
Doodlebug Sprinkles - Blue Jeans
Glossy Accents

I absolutely love this birdbrains image from From the Heart Stamps. It is called Rainy Day and it comes with five sentiments! When I saw it I just had to buy it!   I coloured the image with my copics and added some glossy accents to the raindrops and puddle.



For the background I used my new MFT stencil to emboss my cardstock.  I just love the subtle effect this gives. If you any of my recent makes you will see I've a thing for stencils at the moment, I love how versatile they are!  The clouds are die-cut from vellum and I added a few doodlebug sprinkles as extra raindrops.  The awesome raindrop paper is from DCWV Sky's the Limit Stack.

I would also like to enter the following challenges:

Thanks for looking, have a great day.

Hugs Andrea x

3 comments:

  1. I love your card! So well designed and colored, but this image is so cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love, love this card!! Thanks so much for joining us as a Guest Designer this week at Crafting by Designs. Hugs - Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic fun design - love this cute image and the raindrop detailing on your papers :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete