Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Wishing Ewe a Happy 2015

Hi everyone,

Today I would like to share a New Year's Card with you!  This is a first for me having never made one before...or ever received one, come to think about it!!  However, when I saw this fun digital stamp in the Whimsie Doodles shop I just had to use it for one of my DT cards this month.  The sentiment comes with the image....just perfect!! 

Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamps - New Year's Lush
Cuttlebug Star Embossing Folder
Simon Says Stamp Dies - Holiday Shapes
Echo Park - This and That Christmas 6x6 pad
Red and Green Card Stock

This was a very quick and easy make and I got to use up some leftover Christmas paper, card  and die-cuts!  What else could a girl ask for!

I would like to link this card up with:

That's it from me today, short and sweet.
Hope to see you again soon,
Hugs Ax



3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous fun card Andrea... loving this image which is perfect for any celebration.... and the wonderful stars that you've embossed and diecut too! Love it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this funny image. You have colored it beautifully.
    Thanks for joining our Challenge at Love to Create. Good luck!

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is such a fun card, Andrea, the image and sentiment make me smile! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete