Sunday, 22 February 2015

Cupcake Sweetness

Hi everyone,

It's good to be back - you may have noticed that I've been a bit quiet for the last month or so!  I've just returned from a month overlanding in Chile and Argentina in the beautiful Patagonia area, it was absolutely amazing.  It's back to reality now though and back to work tomorrow :( 

Anyway, I would like to share my DT  Whimsie Doodles make. It's a very, very girly card from me today!  This sweet image is called Treat Lizzie. Have you seen the size of the cupcake she is holding?!  I would love one of those, I love cupcakes!  I coloured Lizzie with copics and added some glitter and glossy accents to the cupcake.

These sweet papers are from Nitwits One Birdie Lane collection.  I'm loving this colours and will definitely be using them again.



 Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Treat Lizzie
Clearly Besotted Stamps - A Little Sentimental
Simon Says Stamp - Holiday Shape Dies
Simon Says Stamp - Ribbon Banner Dies
 AC Cardstock - Lipgloss
Nitwits Digital Paper - One Birdie lanes
Yellow Ribbon - From Stash
Doodlebug Sprinkles - Limeade
Doodlebug Sprinkles - Love Assortment
Glossy Accents
DecoArt Glamour Dust - Crystal

Here is a close up of the image.  You can see the crystal glitter I added to the icing and the glossy accents on the cherry a little bit better.

I would like to enter the following challenges: 
Thanks for stopping by and for your comments - always appreciated. Hope to see you again soon, have a great day.
Hugs Ax

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the whole design and your diecuts. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, wonderful image and love the colours, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is such a darling card! Beautiful coloring, and I love how you played with the patterned papers!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute, just want to squeeze her cheeks! You have brought her to life beautifully with your colouring and such a wonderful colour combo for the card. Very glad you joined us at ATSM this week!! And I bet you had an amazing time on her holiday you lucky thing!!!

    ReplyDelete