Sunday, 15 March 2015

Hello Spring

Hi Crafty Friends,

It is Monthly Challenge time over at Whimsie Doodles and the theme this month is 'Spring in your Step'.  For my DT card I just had to go with one of the many cute bunnies that are available in the shop.  This cutie is called Carting Carrots and I coloured him with my copics.  The background sky and the light colour on the embossing base were also created with my trusty copics.  The fabulous chipboard word is from Create a Smile.  It was actually inside a speech bubble but I could not fit it onto my card so I cut the word out.



Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamps - Carting Carrots
Neenah - Desert Storm Cardstock
Flower Embossing Folder
MFT Die-namics Blueprints 12
MFT Die-namics - Peirced Circle Stax
MFT Die-namics - Grassy Edges
Create a Smile - Hello Chipboard


I would like to enter this card into the ABC Challenge - Festive and Crafting by Designs March Anything Goes Challenge.

Make sure you pop over to Whimsie Doodles Blog to check out all the other fantastic makes by the DT team.

Thanks for visiting, have a great day.
Hugs Ax

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing this wonderful Easter card with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cutie. Love that image, it's really cheered me up.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete