Friday, 20 March 2015

Just Hanging

Hi Crafting Friends,

Yay it's Friday, it's been a tiring week and I'm so looking forward to a relaxing weekend with time for crafting :)  Today I would like to share a super easy CAS male card I made.  I love this cheeky fellow and he looks so comfy in his hammock! He is available from DigiStamp Boutique.and is one of three images which are great for male themed cards.

Supplies:
DigiStamp Boutique - Cheeky Monkey Offer
Lil' Inker Designs - Stitched Rectangles
Simon Says Stamp - On Edge Sentiments
Adhesive Pearls - Red and Chocolate Brown


I would like to link this card up with the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting, I'll be back on Sunday with some Whimsie Doodle Inspiration. Have a great day.
Hugs Ax
 

6 comments:

  1. Aww such a cute monkey and a great layout.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea
    I see your card at Crafting By Design and want to visiting you and see this cute monkey card
    I love your image and your color combo is adorable too simply red blue and white nice idea for manly card
    lovely sentiment you have too and that red dots is really great add on your card
    I love making manly card..maybe you like to visiting me back?
    Big hugs from Germany
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring and what an adorable image. I really need some images like this so may have to visit Digistamp Boutique fairly soon! Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheeky is indeed! Thank you so much for posting your entry with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.
    Many Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little fellow here!! Love your layout design and colorsing! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete