Thursday, 5 March 2015

Sunshine and Showers

Hi Crafting Friends,

I hope everyone is having a good week.  I'm so glad it is Friday tomorrow, it's been a long week at work and I'm looking forward to a wee trip away this weekend!  Anyway, it's the 5th of March today which means its new release day over at Whimsie Doodles. For my card I used Rainy Day Abby - I love her, she has the cutest rain jacket and boots! The awesome sentiment also comes with the image.

She may be called Rainy Day Abby but I couldn't  resist putting her with some cheerful sunny papers- she has after all got her umbrella down!!  I coloured her in with my copics but had a little disaster with her hair!  Colouring in and watching TV at the same time does not work - especially when you inadvertently pick up the wrong colour and before you realise the pen is already on the paper!!! So please look past the bad hair - though I suppose she has been out in the rain so is allowed to have bad hair!!

Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Rainy Day Abby
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 10
Harper Finch - Sunshine Digital Papers
Ribbon - From stash

That's it from me today, remember to pop over to Whimsie Doodles blog to see the rest of the beautiful makes by the girls.

Enjoy the rest of the week, hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment