Sunday, 5 April 2015

Spring Bear


Happy Easter :)
I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. It is new release day over at Whimsie Doodles and there are two fantastic new images available.  For my card I chose Garden Bear.  I love critters and this one is a darling, I love her hat and water can!!  

Now, I know her flower looks like a sunflower but I wanted to use pastel spring colours so went for yellow and pink!! While I was colouring the flower with my copics I accidently (again!) picked up the wrong marker and made a mess :(  So I ended up printing a second image and colouring just the flower head. I cut it out and glued it on top - disaster averted and it gives the image a little more dimension, though this isn't obvious from the photo!!  I also added some wink of stella to the flower centre.


Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamps - Garden Bear
Simon Says Stamp - Talk Bubbles 2 Clear Stamp Set
Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Squares Dies
Martha Stewart -  Cherish Punch
Neenah Cardstock - Desert Storm
Lindsay Jane Digital Papers - Bouquet of Flowers
Wooden Butterfly - From Stash
Pink Pearls - From Stash
Zig Wink Of stella - Clear Glitter Pen
Glossy Accents

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I hope you'll pop over to Whimsie Doodles Blog to check out all the other fabulous makes by the girls. Enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for visiting.

Hugs Ax

9 comments:

  1. LOL thankfully it was a small portion of the image that you had to redo... I love your image, it's adorable. The pattern papers are cute too!
    xx
    Erum
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Challenge.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what sweet coloring and lovely light fresh papers!!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge on our Anniversary Linky Party Celebration! Sure hope that you join us again for a BRAND NEW exciting challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is super cute! Love your colouring, Andrea! Thank you so much for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is that bear! Such a cutie! Fabulous card Andrea! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet bear-beautifully colored and shaded!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute and fab layout for this bear ,thanks for sharing with us at Crafty catz this week with our ATG challenge. please come and play again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete