Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Happy Spring

Hi Friends,

I am honoured to be a Guest Designer for Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Blog today :)  I love their challenges and try to play along as often as I can.  Their theme this week is to create a project with 3 of something. I hope you can play along.

I wanted to make another spring card and I inked up, for the first time, this adorable stamp 'Flower Arranging' from LOTV.  I bought it ages ago when there was a sale and have never had the opportunity to use it.  It seemed like a great choice having three flowers - just to keep with the three theme!! For my card I also used three digital papers and three adhesive pearls!


Supplies:
MFT Die-namics - Pierced Square Stax
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Fleur De Lis Squares
Impression Obsession - Butterfly Die Set
LOTV - Arranging Flowers Rubber Stamp
Sentiment - Old Stamp from Stash, brand unknown
Nitwits Digital Papers - In the Meadow
Memento - Toffee Crunch
Flower Soft - Ultra Fine White
Zig Wink of Stella - Clear Glitter Pen
Adhesive Pearls - From Stash

I coloured the bunny in with my copics, added a touch of Wink of Stella to the centre of the flowers and some Flower Soft to the tail for a 'furry' effect.  I love how it has turned out.  I stamped the sentiment with Toffee Crunch Memento Ink to keep with the colour theme of the card.  

Here is a close up:


Please pop along to Top Tip Tuesday to see all the inspirational makes from the design team. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Have a great day, hope you see you again soon.
Hugs Ax

5 comments:

  1. Oh just look at his fluffy little tail! What a total cutie! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us over at Naughty Or Nice Challenges, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable image. Love the fluffy tail and pretty papers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is so cute and beautifully coloured. A very sweet card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty delicate design. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Use a Die challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image, Andrea. Your card is adorable, and I'd like to thank you for sharing it in our challenge this month at V's Sweet Ideas. It's so nice to have you play along with us, and I hope you will join us again tomorrow for another FUN new challenge and another chance to win. I also wanted to let you know about another SUPER FUN challenge where you can share ALL your sweet cards, and that's at Word Art Wednesday. Our challenges are always Anything Goes, we offer AWESOME prizes every week, and it would be a real blessing to have you join us. So, I really hope you will stop by to say hello and link up with us,
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete