Sunday, 12 April 2015

Say Cheese!

Hi and Happy Sunday,

Today I have some Whimsie Doodles cuteness to share with you.  This adorable digi is called Photo Lizzie and she can be found here. I love her and her retro camera and have been wanting to make a card with this digi for quite some time.  I found the perfect match for her when I came across Happy Snaps Paper Pad by Kaisercraft. I love the strong, bright colours and it was a nice change to move away from the spring pastels.

Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Photo Lizzie
Kaisercraft - Happy Snaps Paper Pad
Black Cardstock
Doodlebug Sprinkles - Bubblegum
Basic Grey Candy Buttons - Black
Glossy Accents

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 Thanks for visiting, have a great day.  Happy crafting.
Hugs Ax

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Andrea....this is ADORABLE. I love the sweet image, and the colors you've chosen are SO perfect for it. Great job, and thanks a bundle for sharing this sweet card in our challenge this week. I'm SUPER grateful to have you link up your card with us, and sincerely hope that you will continue to join us. I can hardly wait to see more of your art. WOWZERS!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenges.
    Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete