Friday, 29 May 2015

Cool Day Tags

Happy Friday Crafting Friends,

I hope everyone has had a good week. Today is the start of new challenge over at Winter Wonderland and the theme this week is Christmas Tags. It is sponsored by Crafty Sentiment Designs and they are offering the winner three digis :)



It has been ages since I have made any tags so I enjoyed this challenge.  I had great intentions last year to make tags for all my Christmas pressies but didn't even finish all my christmas cards!  So my plan this year is to make a few tags every month so I'll have a small stash of them come Christmas time....lets hope I can keep it up!  

Here are my first two:
Supplies:
MFT Stamps - Cool Day
MFT Die-namics - Snow Drifts
MFT Die-namics - BP Tag Builder 1
Memory Box Stencils -Winter Tiny Snowflakes
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Broken China
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste - White
AC Wow Extra Fine Glitter - White
Ranger Liquid Pearls - White Opal
The Twinery - Lilac
Green Ribbon - from Stash
White Star Confetti - from stash
 
I recently managed to get my hands on Cool Day stamp set by MFT so just had to play with it. I absolutely adore Torico's images, they are so fun and cute.  I'm also a bit addicted to embossing paste and love my memory box snowflakes stencil, so it came out again.

I would like to enter these tags into the following challenges:
Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs Ax

9 comments:

  1. Two brilliant tags Andrea. The images are so cute especially the polar bear.
    Hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are really cute. Love the soft, pretty colours too! You will have beautifully wrapped Xmas presents this year...

    Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling, every year I say that I am going to make my tag early and get them over and done with then end up buying them as I have not even made one.
    These are really lovely and super cute images used, love the backgrounds too.

    Thank you for joining in this months Rudolph Day challenge.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous duo .Love that way of adding the tie to the tag too . Thanks for sharing on Christmas card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh - what gorgeous tags! Love the textured backgrounds and the images are so cute!
    Thanks for playing along with Christmas Card Challenge this week!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant pair of tags, loving the cool style. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cute tags, Andrea. That stencil may have to go on my 'wish list'...it is lovely.

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cute tags, Andrea. That stencil may have to go on my 'wish list'...it is lovely.

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tags.

    Thanks for sharing at CASS.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete