Monday, 25 May 2015

Gerda's 72hr Challenge

Hi crafting friends,

If you are looking for my Merry Monday post please scroll down :)

I couldn't help but play along with Gerda Steiner Designs 72 hour challenge this weekend, she provided the cutest elephant for free for this challenge!  I JUST managed to get a card done in time, and had great time playing with this cutie.

Supplies:
Gerda Steiner Designs Digital Stamp - 
MFT Stamps - Birthday Greetings
MFT Die-namics - Fishtail Flags Layers Stax 
MFT Die-namics - Grassy Edges 
Memory Box Dies - Puffy Clouds
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Circles Large 
Lawn Fawn - Into the Woods Paper Pad
AC Amy Tangerine - Stitched Paper Pad
Bazzill Vellum
Glue Dots - Invisi Dots for Vellum
Basic Grey Candy Buttons - Pink
Ranger Liquid Pearl Drops - Opaque White




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I hope everyone had a great weekend.
Thanks for visiting and hopefully see you again soon,
Hugs Ax

4 comments:

  1. This really is a cute image and I like the grass die (better put that on my list).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. I love the little scene you've created in your circle aperture. That elephant is so adorable ... and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the adorable elephant. Such a cute card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete