Friday, 15 May 2015

Super Dad

Hello again!

Well, I think this is a first - two posts in the same day!!  If you are looking for my Winter Wonderland DT Card please scroll down.

Today is the start of the new monthly challenge over at Whimsie Doodles. The theme this month is:


Now I know alot of people find Masculine cards scary, but there are so many fab images in the Whimsie Doodles Store that I found making a male-themed card a breeze! 

For my card I used Super Dad!  I love this superhero digi, and the sentiment comes with it too :) It's such a fun image.


Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Super Dad
Eltendedro Digital Paper - Superheroes
MFT Die-namics - Stacking Stars
Simon Says Stamps - Large Holiday Shapes 
Blue Cardstock - from stash
Green Cardstock - rom stash
WRMK - Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper
Shamrock Naturals - Hemp Cord Natural
Red Star Button - from stash
Glossy Accents

I coloured Super Dad in with my copics in true superhero colours and fussy cut him out!!  I then matched him up with some fab digital papers that can be found here on Etsy. I die-cut star and a added button and it was all done!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 
Make sure you check out Whimsie Doodles Blog for more fantastic male-theme cards from the rest of the Divas.

Thanks for visiting, enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment