Sunday, 3 May 2015

Take Flight - Surprise Sweetie

Hi and Happy Sunday,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Today I am super excited to be a surprise sweetie guest designer for Cupcake Inspirations




This week is a colour challenge:



And A Day for Daisies is generously providing a $12 gift certificate as a prize for a randomly chosen winner.


For my card I used the awesome digital stamp from Zlatoena called Bunny Hot Air Balloon and had great fun colouring in the image. I wanted the image to be the main focus of the card but also wanted to add some depth. I used the debossed side of a cloud embossing folder for my background and highlighted the clouds with C00 copic.  I also added some felt puffy clouds. I mounted this panel onto some spotted paper, which in turn I mounted onto the card base. I stamped the sentiment in London Fog onto a fishtail banner and mounted it on the card. 




Supplies:

Zlatoena Digital Stamps - Bunny Hot Air Balloon
Lil' Inker Designs Stamps -  Balloon Builders
Lil' Inker Desgns - Stitched Rectangle Dies 
Memory Box Dies - Puffy Clouds
Mama Elephant - Basic Set Dies
Die'sire Embossalicious Embossing Folder - Clouds
Lawn Fawn Paper Pad - Let's Polka
Memento Ink - London Fog
Hero Arts Ink - Tide Pool
Doodlebug Sprinkles -  Red, White and Blue Stars
White Felt
Zig Wink of Stella - Clear Glitter Pen



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting, enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs Ax
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Such fun! Love the bright, happy feel of this card! You've done a wonderful job of coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bunny with the big ears! Such a fun and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! That bunny with his big, beautiful ears is just adorable. Looks like he is having fun! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about adorable!! Love those bunny stamps and this one is so sweet, flapping along in the wind with those ears of his. Your colouring is superb and those colours together are gorgeous. So happy to have you join us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! I love the image with the embossed clouds, so cute. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner this week for Stripes and/or Polka Dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely darling card, Andrea! I love the contrast of the debossed clouds and puffy clouds...so fun! Beautiful coloring, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete