Friday, 1 May 2015

Winter Wonderland

Happy Friday Friends,

I am so excited to be sharing my first DT card with you for Winter Wonderland Challenges.  I love making Christmas cards, so I was over the moon when I was invited to join the team of talented Girls.

The theme this week is Clean and Simple and is sponsored by Di DigiStamps with a $12 voucher to spend in store :)



Now, I did mean to make this card a little more clean and simple but I got carried away with my embossing paste - hehe.  I used the brilliant stamp set Cool Buddies from Create a Smile Stamps and did some simple masking so the snowmen could be side by side. I added some stripes to the wee snowman's scarf with my copic pen as I wanted to introduce another colour but still tie in the green.  I coloured the sky in with my copics and used a stencil and embossing paste to create the snowflakes - I love them :)  I heated embossed the sentiment and added a little stickles under the snowmen for some sparkle.


Supplies:
Create a Smile Stamps - Cool Buddies
Lil' Inker Designs - Stitched Rectangles
Stampendous Embossing Powder - Crystal Transparent
Wendy Vecchi - White Embossing Paste
Memory Box Stencil - Winter Tiny Snowflakes
Ranger Stickles - Diamond


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting, have a great day.
Hugs Ax

11 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea - I love your cute card - snowmen are my favourite Christmas image hugs your new teamie Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the stencil and sparkle-thanks for joining ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image, gorgeous colouring and a super happy Christmas card.
    Thanks for sharing and playing along at ATSM challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is fabulous. Cute image, beautiful colouring, embossing and background! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Andrea! The image is super cute and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Andrea! I love that image and the beautiful embossed snowflakes! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatalicious this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is gorgeous. Such a fun and cute Christmas card - the embossed snowflakes are lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable is this? Too cute! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Embossing” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really cute first DT card at WW, Andrea.

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x
    P.S. LOVE the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really cute first DT card at WW, Andrea.

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x
    P.S. LOVE the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete