Thursday, 4 June 2015

Feeling Green?

Hi there,

I hope everyone is having a good week.  Today I would like to share a quick, simple, fun and sickly card I made for Case This Sketch!  I haven't had a chance to play along for a long time and was determined to this week.



My Create a Smile goodies came out again :)  This time I used the Bad Day stamp set. I absolutely love this wee ruffled-up bird, he really does look like he is having a bad day!!  I had the urge to colour him green....as he is sick - hehe.

Create a Smile are having a GD call, and since you can enter as many times as you like, I would like to enter this card aswell.
Here is my sick Card:


Supplies:
Create a Smile Stamps - Bad Day
Memory Box Dies - Cross Stitched Frame Borders
Doodlebug Paper Pad - Hip Hip Hooray
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Memento Ink - London Fog
Create a Smile Stamps - Enamel Treats
Doodlebug Sprinkles - Bumblebee
Basic Grey Candy Dots - Green
Glossy Accents
Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs Ax

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Andrea, stunning image, perfectly coloured and love your CAS style with the added Doodlebug paper and accents. Thanks for playing along at Less is More
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me smile! What a cute and fun card! ;) Love the coloring and fun layout! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this totally makes me smile! Super cute take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Love the colors and your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your little green monster make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on the sketch and this little bird really looks like he's had enough, bless him! Fab card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and Less is More this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a busy week so I'm just catching up on last week's comments!
    This is such a cute little monster and beautifully coloured!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute! Feathers definitely ruffled!
    Sorry to be so late commenting, I am playing catch-up!
    Thank you very much for joining us.
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!! Thanks for playing along at ATSM!!

    ReplyDelete