Saturday, 27 June 2015

In the Woods

Hi everyone,

I'm late, late for an important date!! Apologies for the lateness of my Winter Wonderland post. Things have been hectic recently, the days are flying by and I totally lost track of time.  If only there were more hours in the day and days in the week....non-working days that is!

Anyway, onto the challenge.  This week we are looking for Christmas projects with more than one fold.  I've got to say I have never made a card with more than one fold, so it was quite exciting for me.  I had a little play around with some paper trying out different folds until I came up with the one for my card.

I knew I was wanting to use Lawn Fawn Joy in the Woods Stamp set.  I've had this set for ages but this was the first time I've inked it up!  I love all the little critters and extras with this set and had great fun putting this scene together.


Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps - Joy to the Woods
Lawn Fawn Dies - Joy to the Woods
lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
American Crafts Cardstock - Pacific
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Tsukineko Versamark - Watermark
Signo Pigment White Pen
Simon Says Stamp Embossing Powder - Ultra Fine Gold
Ranger Liquid Pearls - Ruby Red
Ranger Stickles - Icicle


We are sponsored by Di's Digi Stamps who are offering a $12 voucher to the lucky winner.  I hope you can play along.



I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting, hope to see you soon.
Hugs Ax


2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the details and folding feature! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Love the scene you created! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete