Friday, 19 June 2015

Jelly Fishes

Hi Crafting Friends,

Sorry I haven't been about much recently, my mojo has taken a holiday and I haven't been able to put a card together all week :(  To try and get my mojo back I thought I would play with my Create A Smile Sending Sunshine kit.

I got out the copics and had some fun colouring these super cute jelly fish.  I love their cute wee faces.  Once coloured I covered them in some wink of stella and fuzzy cut them out. I managed to pull together this simple card. The sea was created with distress inks and I used both the bubbles stamp from the kit and some spots from Eggstraordinary Egghunt to give the water some movement. The side panels were cut out using MFT snow drift dies.  I thought the panels looked a bit plain so decided to add some white embossed circles/bubbles for more detail and texture.  The sentiment was typed on my computer. I had originally thought of: sending you best wishes...which then became jelly wishes....which finally ended up as jelly fishes!!  I added a couple of the cute enamel accents to either end of the sentiment.

I hope you like it.

Supplies:
Create a Smile Stamps - Sending Sunshine Kit
Create a Smile Stamps -  Eggstraordinary Egghunt
Simon Says Stamp - Lots of Dots Clear Stamp Set
MFT  Die-namics - Snowdrifts
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Tsukineko Versamark - Watermark Stamp
Stampendous Embossing Powder - White
Distress Ink - Broken China
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass 
Zig Wink of Stella - Clear Glitter Pen

I would like to play in the following challenges:
I would also like to link up with MFT Summer school on there lesson on movement and flow.

Thanks for visiting, hope you have a great day.
Hugs Ax

3 comments:

  1. Yup, they're flowing! Lol, this is so adorable! Love the movement you got not only with the panel opening but with the jellyfish and the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. I love the texture, the colors and cute play on words. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just adorable! Love those cute jellyfish! I think your mojo is just fine :) So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete