Monday, 22 June 2015

Out of this World

Hi Crafting Friends,

It's my final post over at Whimsie Doodles before we have our summer (or in my case, winter!) break and as promised I am sharing another card made with the Space Cadet Collection. I could not resist using this alien - he is soo cute. Believe it or not I actually made this card for my husbands birthday...he's a kid at heart!

I made the background scene with my spritzer tool and copics. I love how it came out, the colours are so vibrant.  I added some copic white paint and tiny silver stars to complete the night sky look.  I coloured the alien with my copics and added glossy accents to his big eyes and fuzzy cut him out. I created the small birthday banner on my computer and glued it underneath his arms.  I hope you like it.


Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamps - Space Cadets
Lil' Inker Designs - Stitched Circles
Simon Says Stamp Dies - Falling Stars
Merci - Silver Glitter Sheets
Copic Paint - Opaque White
Tim Holtz -Spritzer Tool
Glossy Accents


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great day.
Hugs Ax

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable...right down to the big glossy eyeballs! The background looks terrific too! Thanks for taking the time to join us at Seize the Birthday we sure do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card, luv the fun image! I am having a giveaway on my blog, stop by to enter.

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/06/shine-on-giveaway.html

    so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little monster. Great card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete