Friday, 12 June 2015

Santa's Coming!

Happy Friday Crafting Friends,

I hope everyone has had a good week.  Sorry I haven't been around this week, my crafting mojo left the building last weekend and I just haven't been able to put a card together - here's hoping I can get it back soon!

Anyway today is the start of a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland.  The theme this week is Santa Claus is Coming to Town! Our sponsor is offering three digis to the lucky winner.


Fortunately I own quite a few Santa stamps and had a hard time deciding which one to choose for my card today!  In the end I went with this jolly Santa from Kenny K and created a very simple, layered card.
Supplies:
Whimsy Stamps - Kenny K Collection Santa
Whimsy Stamps - Holiday Mini Postage Stamps
Whimsy Shapeology Dies - postage Stamp mini
Nitwits Digital Paper Collection - Twas the Night
Doodlebug Sprinkles - Silver
Red Ribbon - from Stash

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for visiting, 
Hugs Ax

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your colouring on this Santa is stunning. I like the vibrant colours. Gorgeous papers too.Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fab card, Andrea. Glad you chose that particular Santa stamp...he looks so cheeky! Your colouring is amazing.

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this santa is tunningly coloured. Love the details with the layers and sentiments too. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete