Monday, 15 June 2015

Swimming by to say Hi

Hi Crafting Friends,

I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Can you believe that it is the 15th of the month and we are half way through June already!!  Wow!!  The 15th also means it's monthly challenge time over at Whimsie Doodles.  Our theme for June is summer fun, I hope you can join along.

For my card I used Starfish Mermaid digi, I love this image and have been wanting to colour her up for ages, so was glad to finally get the chance.  I paired her up with one of the awesome Beach Borders

I coloured her with my copics, added some liquid pearls to her necklace and wink of stella to tail, but it doesn't really show up in the photo.


Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamps - Starfish Mermaid
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamps - Beach Borders
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Bubbles
Copic - Opaque White
Ranger Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Zig Wink of Stella - Clear Glitter Pen
Doodlebug Designs - Sequins Green Assortment
Doodlebug Designs - Sequins Orange Assortment 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for visiting, I'm hoping my crafting mojo returns soon.
Hugs Ax 


2 comments:

  1. What a cute card. Love her! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous summery card. Thanks for joining us at CCT x

    ReplyDelete