Monday, 29 June 2015

You Brighten My Day

 Hi crafting friends,

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

I decided to try and play along at Freshly Made Sketches this week in the hope that Jen M's versatile sketch would help me get my mojo back!  I'm not sure where my mojo has gone, but I would like it to return please!!



For my card I thought I would just dip my hand into my stamp box and make a card with the first stamp set I pulled out!  Luckily for me it was Lighter than Air by The Alley Way Stamps, an uninked stamp set - perfect.  The light bulb jumped out at me and I just went with it.  here is what I came up with.




Supplies:
The Alley Way Stamps - More than Words
The Alley Way Stamps - Lighter than Air
KH Designs Digital Paper - Mid Diagonal Black
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Tim Holtz - Spritzer Tool
Doodlebug Designs Sprinkles - Bumblebee
Doodlebug Design Sprinkles - Beetle Black
Zig Wink of Stella - Clear Glitter Pen

I would also like to link this card up with:
Thanks for visiting, enjoy your day.
Hugs Ax

5 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I love the sponging around the bulbs, and the sentiment makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun card and perfect take on the sketch!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fab card, Andrea...it is so striking and different!

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fab card, Andrea...it is so striking and different!

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete