Friday, 31 July 2015

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer

Hi Friends,

We are settled into our new apartment, all the boxes are unpacked and I'm so glad to be back crafting :)  It was such a busy month!  I am looking forward to a quiet weekend with time to play with my crafting goodies and copics :)

So it's Friday and that means it is the start of a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland. Our theme is 'Christmas Carols/Songs' - a nice easy one for everyone AND you have plenty time to join in as the linky is open for one month.  We have four different sponsors so there are plenty chances to win :)

I was having a look through my mass of Christmas stamps trying to decide what to use and I came across a very old and uninked stamp set from Hobby Art - Rudolph was feeling very neglected so it was time to ink him up.  I kept my card pretty simple as I wanted Rudolph to take centre stage. Don't you just love his big nose and cute hat and scarf set?  

Supplies:
Hobby Art Ltd - Santa's Reindeer
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Snowfall
MFT Die-namics - Snow Drifts
Simon Says Stamp Dies - Large Holiday Shapes
Memory Box Dies - Crystalline Border
Blue Snowfall Paper - Scrap from Stash
Ranger Stickles - Diamond
Ranger Enamel Accents - White
Zig Wink of Stella - Clear Pen
Glossy Accents

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting, enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs Ax

20 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea
    Fantastic bright and colourful card. My daughter has this stamp I must borrow it sometime.
    Hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Andrea love the image so sweet.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. A adorable Rudolph and lovely colours. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Andrea: Your card is just adorable, little Rudolph looks so sweet with his coordinating knit cap, scarf and leg wormers, he just makes me smile. Love it, thank you for sharing at Merry Monday.

    Maria Rodriguez.
    www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

    PS. if you go see my blog to check my card, please just scroll down to the next post, I apologize for this, but I was linking my blog posts incorrectly, I already fixed this problem. I'm a total newbie and not very techy so, I hope you bare with me.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image! Love your little details. Thank you for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fun image - love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rudolph definitely needed to be inked up, Andrea! You've colored him perfectly and I love the layout and sentiment! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea, such a gorgeous stamp ever so cute, I love his hat, scarf and leg-warmer/sock combo very fetching, ha ha, Love the backgrounds you have used and created... have a great week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, I love this supper cute image. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this .... Rudolph is so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is FABTABULOUS! I love everything about it, especially the colors. WOW Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner Anything Goes challenge. Be sure to join us again! Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this perfect card! The reindeer is adorable and the heart if perfect for the challenge! Thanks for playing Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Andrea! Love your coloring and cute reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome Christmas card, love Rudolph and your CAS design. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohmygosh sweetest card!!!! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun card. Love that Rudolph!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  17. such an adorable holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card and what a fab reindeer stamp. I'm going to go on the hunt and see if it is still available.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin', good luck and I do hope you'll be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete