Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Sweet Friend

Hello,

Just quickly stopping by with a card I made for Gerda Steiner Monthly Progressive Challenge. I received this cute image six weeks ago and have only just managed to made a card with this cutie!  This little smiler is called Watermelon Kid.  I decided to keep the card clean and simple mainly because most of my crafting supplies are packed away with our impending move!  I had the idea of framing him inside a melon, or at least melon type colours - not sure why! Hope you like him.

Gerda Steiner Designs Digital Stamp - Watermelon Kid
WPlus9 Clear Stamps - Hand Lettered Hello
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Circle Stax
Lil Inker Designs - Dual Stitched Mats Circles 
Doodlebug Design 6x6 Pad  - Kraft in Color
Doodlebug Design Sprinkles - Beetle Black
Ranger Enamel Accents - Black
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black

I would also like to link this card up with:
Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I'll see you in a couple of weeks once we are settled in our new apartment.

Hugs Ax

13 comments:

  1. This image just conjours up summer. So thirst quenching. Love the CAS style. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this card.... its the cutest ever and that watermelon looks good enough to eat!
    Thanks for joining us on HOC.
    Lisa
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO. CUTE!!! I adore this fun image--and your coloring is amazing! Beautiful creation! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is such a cutie!!!! Love his cute little legs and feet and you've coloured him beautifully. And your papers are a perfect match too! Fantastic card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a darling card and I love that you surrounded the wonderfully colored image with watermelon colors. Thanks for sharing it with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! Love the sweet image! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cutie. Love that you went CAS to keep him in the spotlight. Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also opted for this sweet little guy - your card is lovely. The CAS look is great and so your colorng !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous summer colors and I really adore the stamp you have chosen for your card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and please come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is the CUTEST card in the whole, wide world! Congrats on your HM at Addicted to Stamps...well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this cute card!! love love love :) Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like your watermelon boy and it looks like he's inside a watermelon. You did an awesome job with the colouring. Thanks for joining us at House of Card

    Sue
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Thanks for joining in our "Food &/or color inspiration" challenge at House Of Cards :)

    ReplyDelete