Monday, 24 August 2015

Blissful Hello

Hi crafting friends,

I hope you had a great weekend.  I am quickly popping in to share a second card I made for this weeks 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches. 




Supplies:
MFT Stamps - Blissful Blooms
WPlus9 Die - Hand Lettered Hello
Neenah Cardstock - Desert Storm
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Ranger - Glossy Accents
Ranger Liquid Pearls - Opaque White
Ranger Liquid Pearls - Gold
Uniball Signo Pen - White 
Ribbon from stash

My MFT parcel arrived on Friday and I just had to play with some of my new goodies.  This stamp set is the newly released blissful blooms. I stamped a variety of petals and leaves in memento ink and coloured with copics.  I added gold liquid pearls to all the stamens and some white dots to some of the flowers.  I also added some dots of white liquid pearls in between the stamped images.

I used a piece of natural ribbon from my stash as the break line in the sketch.  I die-cut the hello, coloured it in with copics and added some glossy accents.

I would also like to link this card up with the following challenge:
Thanks for visiting, enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs Ax

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Andrea fabulous paper and colour's thank you for joining us over on Crafty Catz on this week's challenge
    Dianne x
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful background stamping and coloring of the images. This card is so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card! Your flowers are so pretty and coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining in our 200th challenge at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you did a beautiful job on those flowers! A gorgeous background for sure! Thanks for joining our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you chose - this is one gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete