Monday, 3 August 2015

Make A Splash!

Hi Friends,

Happy Monday :) Today I would like to share a card I made for the current Freshly Made Sketches. (Last minute as usual!)  I love this sketch but I swapped the square out for a circle.  I hope Jen doesn't mind - I just felt it worked better for my card.


I had the urge to make a water-based critter card in some nautical colours and here is what I came up with. 


Supplies:
The Alley Way Stamps - Gill Friend
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Under the Sea
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 13
MFT De-namics - Stitched Fishtail Flag Stax
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Circle Stax
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Scalloped Edges
Lifestyle Crafts Embossing Folder - Linear
Die'sire Embossalicious Embossing Folder - Clouds
Doodlebug Designs Paper Pad - Sunkissed
Doodlebug Designs Paper Pad - Kraft in Color - color
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black 
Ranger Enamel Accents - White
Doodlebug Designs Sprinkles - Swimming Pool
Uniball Signo Pen - White


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting and for any comments.
Hugs Ax 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What great details on this card. I love the shading on the dolphin, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love your sea scene! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card! I love how you colored the dolphin :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun.. I love the patters you used.. Thanks for joining us at the Alley Way Stamps!

    ReplyDelete