Thursday, 17 September 2015

Beary Pumpkin

Hi Friends,

Today I'm sharing a card I made with my new goodies :)  I always get soo excited when I receive my MFT happy mail, I love their products and their latest stamp sets have been so adorable I just couldn't resist.

I thought I would enter this card into MFT current challenge to be a card design superstar!  They have some awesome prizes, and I thought I would through my card into the mix.  Hopefully I can get another one done before the deadline.



I coloured the bear, pumpkin and leaves with my copics. I used the complementary dies to cut out the bear and pumpkin but handcut the leaves. I created the background behind the bear with my watercolours.

Supplies:
MFT Stamps - Birthday Bears
MFT Stamps - Harvest Mouse
MFT Die-namics - Birthday Bears
MFT Die-namics - Harvest Mouse
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Circle Stax
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 20
Neenah Cardstock - Desert Storm
Kuretake - Gansai Tambi
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Natural Hemp Cord 

 



I would like to link this card up with the following challenges:
Thanks for visiting, happy crafting,
Hugs Ax

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Andrea, this is so lovely!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you. The Card could become a super star for my taste! Thank you so much for joining our ATSM challenge this week. Sunny regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card a lot. Coloring and colors chosen are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love those Autumn colors. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love everything about this, great design. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner's Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your design and especially the looks of those leaves on the craft cardstock! Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Fall card. Love the warm and rich colours
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete