Saturday, 19 September 2015

Christmas Fairy

Hi Friends,

It's time for a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland and our theme this week is Christmas Fairies.  This gave me the perfect opportunity to use a digi stamp I have had for a very, very long time but have never coloured up!!  I have alot of these!  This adorable fairy is called Hey Little Birdie and is available from Funky Kits. If you are looking for some stunning Christmas Fairies be sure to check out their site

Supplies:
Sugar Nellie Digital Stamps - Sugar Nellie Hey Little Birdie
Sweet Shoppe Digital Kits - Zoe Pearn Merry Little Christmas
MFT Die-namics - Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Square Stax
Memento Ink - Desert Sand
Stampendous Frantage - Shabby White Embossing Enamel
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins - 4mm Fresh Mint
Zig Wink of Stella - Clear Glitter Pen
Cream Ribbon - From Stash
Confetti Stars in Gold and White from local store 

I coloured her in with my copics and used a rounded stitched die to cut her out.  I melted some shabby white frantage around the image and added some star sequins in white and gold. I also applied wink of stella to her wings for some sparkle but it is always so hard to see in the photo.  I chose two papers from the digital kit and inked the edges with some desert sand ink. I love the papers in this digital kit, and I can't believe I have never used them before even though I bought this kit over a year ago!  I adhered them to my card base and added a piece of ribbon along the join.  I also added some fresh mint sequins as they complemented my paper perfectly.

Our challenge this month is sponsored by Stamp and Create who are offering the winner a $20 voucher.  I hope you can play along.


I would like to play along with the following challenges:
Thanks for visiting, have a great day.
Ax

4 comments:

  1. oh WOW! what a completely gorrrrrrrrgeous card, absolutely lovely in all respects! thanks for shopping your stash with us at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabulous coloring really brings her to life ... I love the texture you added to the background ... so very glad you shopped your stash with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!
    Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful Andrea, I love your colouring and layout. thank you for joining us at the sugar bowl challenge
    Suzanne (DT)

    ReplyDelete