Monday, 14 September 2015

Fairy Magic

Hello Friends,

We are back at Whimsie Doodles after the summer break (or winter in my case!) and are showcasing a couple of super cute new releases. For my card I have used Tooth Fairy Abby, how sweet is she? 

I coloured her in with my trusty copics, applied stickles to her wings and star and fuzzy cut her out.  I foam mounted her onto scrap card which I found in my scrap box. It wasn't quite large enough so I created the bottom grass area with my spritzer tool and copics. I mounted this panel onto the debossed side of white cardstock.  I then randomed glued on stars which I had die-cut out of scrap paper.  The gold stars where die-cut from a piece of card that had been previously sponged with golden glitz ink.  The pink stars were die-cut from a watercoloured piece of card.  Don't you love it when you use up scraps :)  I adhered a thin strip of gold ribbon to the top and bottom of the panel and then mounted this onto the card base. I hope you like her.


Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamps - Tooth Fairy Abby 
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Snowfall
MFT Die-namics - Grassy Edges
Simon Says Stamp Dies - Holiday Shapes
Tsukineko Delicata - Golden Glitz
Ranger Spritzer Tool
 WRMK Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper 
Ranger Stickles - Gold
Ranger Stickles - Star Dust 
Ribbon Gold - From Stash

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs Ax

1 comment: