Saturday, 19 September 2015

Hello Sunshine

Hi Friends,

It's the weekend - yipee.  I hope you find some time to craft. I  managed to squeeze in some crafting this morning and make a CAS card for the My Favourite Things Card Design Superstar Contest., just making the deadline.  I have bought so many MFT goodies lately and would have loved to enter more cards but I just haven't had enough time to play with them - never mind :)

I stamped this super cute Tucan onto copic friendly paper and coloured him in. I decided I wanted to add more colour to his bill so added an extra section with my copic liner - my hand slipped slightly and well it didn't go to plan - he's unique that's for sure!  I added a dot of black enamel accents to his eye and also added some glossy accents to his bill.

I die-cut a stitched circle and sponged on three different colours of ink to create my sun.  I die-cut some greenery and sponged them with MFT Sour Apple Die Ink. The banner is from Blueprints 20 and I stamped the sentiment on with black ink. I then layered them up and adhered them to some woodgrain cardstock which was die-cut using the large square from Blueprints 12. I adhered the Tucan with some foam pads.  I added some pretty pink posh sequins for some sparkle :)

Supplies:
MFT Stamps - Polynesian Paradise
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 12
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 20
MFT Die-namics - Wild Greenery
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Circle Stax
 Simon Says Stamp Cardstock - Woodgrain
MFT Dye Ink - Sour Apple
MFT Dye Ink - Daffodil
SSS Ink - Sunshine
SSS Ink - Orange Peel 
Memento Ink -Tuxedo Black
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins - 4mm Fresh Mint
Ranger Glossy Accents
Ranger Enamel Accents - Black

I would also like to link this card up with the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend.
Hugs Ax

11 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Andres, a lovely design with the woodgrain paper - your blended circle is wonderful and superb coloured cute Toucan with great details and lovely details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wendesday Challenge>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love your bright colours and embossing, such a cheerful, sunny card. Thank you for joining in at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The colors and texture are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your CAS design and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love this!!! The white background really makes that little tucan pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So love this!!! The white background really makes that little tucan pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Love the warmth of the 'sun' - good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful coloring on the Toucan, Andrea! I also love how you blended your inks on the background! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so totally adorable Andrea! Love the design with the fun image and bright colours. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andrea, this card is super duper AWESOME! It was one of my favorite entries for the contest. Well done!

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, thanks so much for popping by, so happy you liked my card. :) x

      Delete