Thursday, 1 October 2015

Coffee Time

Hi friends,

Yipee I managed to get a card done in time for  Coffee Lovers Fall Bloghop. I just didn't get a chance to make a card for the summer hop and was disappointed I couldn't play along.



Here is my card:
Supplies:
Gerda Steiner Designs Digital Stamp - Mouse with Coffee or Tea Mug
MFT Stamps - Harvest Mouse
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stx
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 13
Lil' Inker Designs -  Stitched Mats: Long and Skinny Rectangles
Simon Says Stamp Cardstock - White Woodgrain
Elephant Double Sided Adhesive Paper
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Multi Liner 0.3 - Black
Create a Smile Chipboard - Coffee
Natural Burlap - from stash
Leaf Embellishments - Free Gift from Gerda

I thought this mouse from Gerda Steiner Designs was perfect for the fall theme and what's more he is FREE - thanks Gerda :) I coloured him in with my copics, put a little blob of glossy accents on his nose and cut him out.
For my background panel I randomly stamped some leaves from MFT Harvest Mouse set on a stitched rectangle die-cut and coloured them with copics.  I attached a piece of burlap to some double-sided adhesive paper and used a long rectangle die to create the shape.I adhered this directly onto the panel.  This background panel was mounted onto my card base.
For the main panel I used some woodgrain paper and a stitched rounded rectangle. I glued on a chipboard coffee sentiment and some leaves and then mounted the mouse to the left hand side with some foam tape.  I mounted this panel onto my card. I hope you like it.

I would also like to link this card up with:










Thanks for popping by, I hope you have a great day.
Hugs Ax

26 comments:

  1. Adorable card, super cute mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mouse is cute and your card is awesome! Love the burlap and all those leaves - yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute little card with a cute little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EeeKkkk! this is too darn adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Andrea, love your "mouse", it is the cutest! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute fall themed one, love this sweet mouse with a woodgrain embossed panel and a piece of burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is he? Love his facial expression...pure bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gotta love a mouse who loves coffee, lol! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (wooden!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Love the wee mouse and his HUGE mugga joe!

    Thanks for playing along with the crew at Shopping Our Stash for our "Wooden It Be Nice" challenge!!

    ~*~*DonnaLee~*~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's SOOOO cute and you did a FAB job of coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just adorable! I love the little fellow and the burlap layer is just a fantastic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, how adorable! Love all of the gorgeous colors and textures you added to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Truly an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fabulous, adorable and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet image! You've colored that little mouse perfectly, and I love his shiny nose. Sweet leaf stamps too. Darling card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute!! Love this little guy and his cup... you did a beautiful job coloring and your card is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute and very colorful. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card!! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sooooo cute! Great inking/colouring, the highlite of the cup is impeccable!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. that's adorable! great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! Great coloring and layout. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute Autumn card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such an adorable Fall themed card! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete