Thursday, 22 October 2015

Gnome There

Hi Friends,

Yipee it's Friday tomorrow, this week has gone by so fast! I have no exciting plans this weekend so am hoping to get some colouring done :)  Don't I live life in the fast lane ;)

Anyway today I am sharing the card I made for my Whimsie Doodles DT post. I based my layout the fab sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

 And here is my take on it!


Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Gnome Fence
Hero Arts Clear Stamps - Thinking of You Messages
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Arch Stax
MFT Die-namics - Blueprints 20
Memory Box Dies - Fluffy Clouds
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Sizzix Embossing Folder - Brick Wall
Core'dinations Textured Cardstock - Midnight 
Wooden Ladybug - from stash



This darling digital stamp is called Gnome Fence and can be found here.I printed the image onto some copic friendly paper and coloured the scene with my copics.  I decided to frame this little scene with my newly purchased arch dies, which I love. I cut an arch in the card base before embossing. I then used two dies to create the black frame which I adhered to the card front. I glued a couple of small die-cut clouds to my scene before attaching it behind the arch.

I die-cut a banner from blueprints 20 and stamped the sentiment in black ink.  I then glued this to the front of the card. Finally I added a cute wooden ladybug which I think I picked up in the dollar store.

I would like to play along with the following challenges:
Thanks for popping by, enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs Ax 

4 comments:

  1. I'm a white-space junkie, so this card immediately caught my eye! Your color choices and coloring are fantastic. And that ring of black is the icing on the cake. OK, the ladybug is pretty darn sweet too;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scene! I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous texture! Lovely image and great vibrant colouring! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - i just love this sweet card! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete