Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Hedgehog with Pumpkin

Hi Friends,

Today I would like to share a very clean and simple card I made for this months Progressive Challenge over at Gerda Steiner Designs. I received this super cute digi for free as I played along last month (thanks Gerda) but he is also available over at Gerda's Store.

I've had him coloured up for a couple of weeks and he has been sitting patiently on my desk waiting for me!  However, I had a complete creative block and just couldn't decide what to do with him :( I must have played around for three hours with different card layout and designs and didn't like any of them! In the end I decided just to put him on the card sitting on a little piece of grass to ground him. I used a linen impression plate on the card base to give the background some texture. I think the card works as he is so cute!


Supplies:
Gerda Steiner Designs Digital Stamp - Hedgehog with Pumpkin
Papertrey Ink Impression Plate - Linen
MFT Die-namics - Grassy Fields
WRMK Crop-a-Dile - Round Corner Chomper 
Ranger Enamel - Black Accents

I would also like to link this card up with: 
Have a great day and thanks for visiting,
Hugs Ax

6 comments:

  1. Really cute little card, the image is so sweet. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is unbelievably cute. I love the CAS design that allows that adorable hedgehog to take centre stage. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, cute hedgehog. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card and love your coloring!! Thank you for joining us at Melonheadz and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card with a super cute (and beautifully coloured) image! Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers & More

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete