Friday, 16 October 2015

Merry Hedgy

Hi there and happy friday,

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland and this week our theme is Christmas with Ribbon.  Our sponsor this week is Pink Gem Designs and they are offering two free digis to the winner.


For my card today I used  Hedgy with Candy Cane - this guy or girl is super cute and easy and fast to colour in. A fab image for a christmas quick make.  As the theme was ribbon I decided to use a fancier piece from my stash, so out came my ribbed green ribbon! I think it is from Ribbon Girl but I really can't remember - sorry! 


Supplies:
Pink Gem Designs Digital Stamp - Hedgy with Candy Cane
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Large Circles
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Circle Stax
Papertrey Ink Impression Plate - Canvas
Neenah Cardstock - Desert Storm
Simple Stories 6x6 Pad - Handmade Holiday
Fundamentals Wood Veneers - Alphabet
Memento Ink -  Rich Cocoa
Christmas Stamp, Ribbon and Red Star Buttons from Stash
Ranger Glossy Accents

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
P.S. We currently have a DT call over at Winter Wonderland, head over to the blog and check it out. 

Have a great day,
Hugs Ax

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love this cute image, the coloring is perfect, it is so beautiful..more cute I would say... so glad to see you at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete