Monday, 12 October 2015

Pumpkin Time

Hi Friends,

Happy Monday, I hope you had a great weekend.  Today I would like to share my Whimsie Doodles card with you. Melyssa has some super cute Autumn images in the store and I think this one, Lizzie's Pumpkins, is my favourite. I love these pumpkins and her super sweet dungarees. 



Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Lizzie's Pumpkins
LOTV Clear Stamp Set - Sentment Tags
Hero Arts Wooden Stamp - Designer Woodgrain
Memory box Die - Cross Stitched Frames
Sweet Shoppe Design Digital Kit - These Days
Sweet Shoppe Design Digital Kit - Autumn Song
Memento Ink - Toffee Crunch
Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa
Naturals Shamrock Hemp Cord - Natural 0.5mm
Wooden Leave and Orange Button from stash

I coloured her with my copics and used a cross-stitch die cut rectangle to frame her.  I found two digital papers in my very, very, large stash that complimented my colouring so decided to them - perfect Autumnal colours - well, I think so!  For the background I used some Memento ink in Dark Cocoa and my Hero Arts Woodgrain stamp. The sentiment tags are from LOTV.  












That's it from me. Have a great day and see you again soon.
Hugs Ax

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Andrea. Thanks for joining Eureka Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! She is so sweet and your card is, too!

    Thank you for participating in the last {PIN}Spirational Challenge. A new one has just begun... I hope you'll check it out and play along with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fall card and such great color. Thanks for joining us this week for our pumpkin challenge at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh so adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete