Saturday, 7 November 2015

Guest Designer - Tag You're It!

Hi Crafting Friends,

I am super excited and honoured to be a guest designer at Tag You're It Challenge this fortnight, and I apologise about the lateness of this post!  I am currently stuck in Bali as flights have been cancelled due to the volcanic ash cloud! I have no idea yet when I will actually get back home :( On the plus side I have a few stamps and my copics with me :)



Anyway, the inspiration for the challenge is this cute tag by Susan. I love these sweet little bird houses and I had so many ideas for my tag. I hope you are inspired to play along too.



In the end I decided to use this adorable digi mushroom house from Whimsie Doodles for my tag and had great fun colouring it. I hope you like it :)


Supplies:
Whimsie Doodles Digital Stamp - Gnome Home
Lil' Inker Designs - Anytime Tags
Memory Box Dies - Puffy Clouds
Red Ribbon, Green Ribbon an Natural string from Stash

I would also like to enter this tag into the following challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting, hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Ax

5 comments:

  1. ACK! Andrea, your mushroom house has planted a smile allllll over my face! Your colouring is amazing; your selection of an image, absolutely delightful; the 'homey' scene, heart-warming. And the little 'tree house' mushroom house...oh my! Beyond adorable! Thank you so much for being an outstanding, inspiring guest designer; thrilled you joined us at Tag You're It!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful image and colouring! I hope you made it home ok. Thanks for the fantastic inspiration you provided at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag...I'm glad to hear you travel with stamps and markers :) Thanks for designing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tags, I simply adore the mushroom one, it is so cute, thanks for playing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute! Great coloring work on the tag!

    ReplyDelete