Monday, 30 November 2015

Mugs and Kisses

Hi Friends,

I can't believe it is the last day of November!! Christmas is nearly here.  This month has been a bit of a whirlwind for me and I haven't had much time to craft at all :(  I did however make some time to colour in this cutie and play along in Gerda Steiners Progressive Challenge. This gorgeous digital image is called Little Mug Bear.


Supplies:
Gerda Steiner Designs Digital Stamp - Little Mug Bear
MFT Stamps -  Hug in a Mug 
Create a Smile Paper - Snowdance Kit
Create a Smile Enamel Stickers - Snowdance
Create a Smile and Pretty Posh Pink - Snowdance Sequin Mix 
Ranger Glossy Accents

I decided to make a 4x4 card and kept the layout very simple.  I loved the papers in the create a smile snowdance kit so coloured the bear to match my papers - a change for me, as I usually colour first and then work the card round my image! I thought the sentiment from MFT was a perfect fit for this card, however I wanted to make this a christmas card too so I stamped a Merry Christmas on the inside.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks so much for popping by.
Hugs Ax

7 comments:

  1. OMG! Too much cuteness in one place, I love how sweet this card is, great design. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card design with such a cute image . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete

  3. Gorgeous card Andrea, the bear is adorable and the papers and colors are fabulous. I just LOVE this 😊

    Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Fun card design.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Christmas card using this cute image...love the CAS look, thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete